Prep Time: 20-25 Mins | Serves – 3-4 people
Cauliflower – 300 gms
Red Chilli – 1
Green Chilli – 1
Spring Onion – 4 cm (finely chopped)
Ginger – 1 inch chopped
Garlic – 2 chopped
Egg whites – 2 Eggs
Coriander leaves – a little
Salt – According to taste
Oil – 4 tablespoons or as desired
How to prepare this fried rice?
- Boil the cauliflower and keep it aside.
- Heat oil on a fry pan and stir half of spring onions.
- Then add ginger, garlic and chilies and sauté until it is soft.
- Add the boiled and grated (riced) cauliflower florets.
- Add salt to it.
- Fry until the cauliflower are slightly brown.
- Scramble egg whites and add to the cauliflower.
- Mix remaining spring onions and coriander leaves together for garnishing.
- And you fried rice is ready…Enjoy!